Sunday, May 3, 2009

MICHAEL and LAUREN

It's official. Mrs. Adamson isn't just my mom anymore! My brother married Lauren Sybrowsky on May 2, 2009 in the Draper Temple. It was a wonderful day for both families...full of little miracles. The monsoon rain stopped, the tulips at Thanksgiving Point were at 90% bloom and gorgeous, and we may have one picture where everyone is smiling and looking at the same camera. My brother has never been happier! Congratulations...I love you both so much!

6 comments:

heidi said...

Aw. Those pictures are so great! Lauren is beautiful. You also look fabulous. Congrats to Michael!

Josh and Emily said...

That is so fun to have another amazing Adamson. You girls look beautiful!

The Adamsons said...

Oh yay! Those pictures are so cute, it really was the perfect day! I just made a new email and it's laurenalexisadamson@gmail.com! Hope everything's going well at home, my mom told me that you decided to go with the condo! Congrats! Big decision, we'll be excited to come over and see it whenever we get home! Lots of love-Lauren

Allyson said...

How beautiful!!! Hope you're doing AWESOME! I need details via e-mail when you're settled! Miss you!

KATE said...

Happy Birthday to You !!!!! Sorry this message is a little late, but I hope you know I was thinking about you on your big day. I hope you are having the best summer, and I still am hoping that you have some time for a visit sometime soon.
Love you,
Kate

Allyson said...

Where are you and why did you drop off the face of the earth? I need updates please. thanks.:)