Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JODI!



Jodi's birthday was on September 17th --but it has been a GREAT week of birthday celebrations. From biscuits and gravy (twice), to Farmer's Markets, Hip, Hip Hurrays (over 800 of them), many favorites, balloons, cookies, cakes, cabin trips, upset stomachs, massages, friends, and FUN!

I hope this is your best year ever, my friend...

4 comments:

KATE said...

Michelle,

Now I know why I never even got to see you this summer. You were just having way too much fun. I love your song the most. It makes me think of the random songs/poems/stories that we wrote at USU (I remember something about building a boat to take us home).

Love, Kate

Jodi said...

Michelle,
I just wanted to thank you for a great birthday. You did so much to make it special and I have waited too long to thank you!

Allyson said...

HEY! I haven't checked my dsdmail in forever! I'm so glad you started a blog...I knew it would be fab!! Come visit soon! (you guys would not believe the things that have happened to us in just two months...well, maybe you would--I swear my life is the real Truman Show!) Looked like a fun PARTAY!! Misses and LOVES! Me.

Allyson said...

p.s. your song was hysterical and it made me miss teaching and you really bad.:( Sad.:)